KioTouch and Other Touch Screen Monitor Software
The interactive screen or touchscreen display is the primary interface for self-service kiosks. At one time it was considered fully optional, now it is pretty much a given (though some keyboard apps still exist).
The top touch technologies are projected capacitance, analog resistive, surface capacitive, infrared (IR), and surface acoustic wave (SAW). However, SAW, projected capacitive and analog resistive make up 90% of the total market. In 2019 we added contactless touchscreens.
Best Interactive Touch Screen Monitor Software
- Acquire Digital
- Intuiface Interactive experience creation
- Self-Service Networks
- Datacap Systems, Inc.
More Touch Screen Monitor Software Solution Information
- Next Generation interactive experience creation with Intuiface We welcome Geoffrey and Intuiface as a 2 Year Bronze Sponsor. Very robust authoring environment coupled with rapid application development (aka no coding required — all drag and drop templates). Complete portfolio of project videos to see end results. The extremely wide ecosystem for full-service provider partners is unparalleled in our… Read More »
- Bluetooth Kiosk – NFC Kiosk – RFID Kiosk News YORK, Pa. – Elatec, Inc. and KioWare Kiosk System Software have announced they are entering an OEM partnership with the aim of developing products and solutions that are easily paired together. KioWare has added the Elatec TWN4 family of RFID card and NFC and BLE mobile credential readers to its… Read More »
- New Release Kiosk Mode Software Latest release from KioWare for Windows 10 Kiosk Mode is available. KioWare for Windows Version 8.29 Editors Note: We’ve used, installed, deployed and managed 100s of KioWare deployments over the years and we recommend. Major clients such the SSA picked KioWare for a good reason. Generally many companies will attempt to use in-house… Read More »
- Read the full article at Nanonation – Nov2020 Nanonation Releases a Pandemic Suite of Products Excerpt Nanonation announced a new range of products. The Capacity Control App and Temperature Screening Kiosk were created to aid businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. Understanding this pandemic will not last forever, the solutions are comprised of components focused on future reuse. The… Read More »
- For the longest time American industry has had a very contradictory relationship with Asia. Back in the late 70s, we had our own experience with semiconductors (RAM) and Japan and American manufacturers. Needing to collect more seismic data do we purchase 100 devices from a US company or do we purchase 1000 devices from Japan? The outcome was… Read More »